Home Scrap Layouts Party Decor Cricut Obsession Stamps

Friday, August 16, 2013

What I've been up to....

As promised here are a few things I've been doing....
As you you know I'm a Scrapbook Instructor @ Michaels in Evergreen Park, IL.
My classes have been nothing less than amazing!
Cricut test drive is my #1 class right now and Scrap-In (formerly called Crop Night) is  #2!!

Doing what you love and it being part of your job is AH-MAY-ZINGGG! Being able to create with other women who love the paper crafts as much as you do, is a dream come true!

First take a peek at the gorgeous classroom!




Here are what my classes look like! A bunch of awesome talented ladies who love to craft!

 
 FYI: If you are in the South Chicago (or surronding suburbs) area look me up at Michaels in Evergreen Park! Or to sign up for a class or Scrap-In, email me:
 

 
9140 S. Western Ave.
  Evergreen Park, IL 60805
(708) 423-1399
 




1 comment:

  1. I live in Texas and our Michael's store is old and run down but I still love to shop there....hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comments!
Hugs, Wandy