Home Scrap Layouts Party Decor Cricut Obsession Stamps

Friday, February 22, 2013

Pimpin' "IS" Eezy! Blog Hop Showcase

 
 
Welcome back to our Pimp-Out/Showcase post.
Brought to you by: Deezy Does It!
The purpose of this "Weekly" Pimp-Out/Showcase Hop is to gain new followers as well as bring more traffic to your blog and at the same time receive greater exposure. It is also a great way to meet other bloggers, exchange ideas, get great tips and learn new techniques all while showing your "art".
Before we begin, there are just a few simple rules to the hop.
1. Follow the Host: Deezy Does It!
2. Follow the showcased blogger: Green Apple Scrapper
3. Link up below using inlinkz.
4. Visit at least 3 blogs from the linked up list below and leave a comment. Let them know you came from the Weekly "Pimp-Out/Showcase" Hop and inform them you are a follower so they can return the favor.
~Please remember that if someone from the hop follows you, be sure to return the favor~
This week's Pimp-Out/Showcase belongs to Wandy from Green Apple Scrapper:
 
 
Hi There, My name is Wanda Pizarro a.k.a. Wandy the “Green Apple Scrapper!”
I wasn’t always known as the “Green Apple Scrapper”, It all started in 2008 when I had my Daughter, Mekayli, now 4yrs old.
My Sis in law invited me to her friend’s house to “scrap” and I tagged along.
So as she’s getting set up her friend tells me and shows me album after album full of scrapbooked pics of her and her family and I just fell in love! I said “I’m going to make one for my Daughter”!! And I so I did! My first scrapbook was of my Baby Shower and then moved on to my daughter and all her milestones! Not to mention all the ones to come!
I still have a lot of work to do as I take ba-gillion pictures <(just made that up…lol)
I have this passion for paper crafts and I enjoy putting the pieces together to create my own master piece. For someday my kids to enjoy… And probably say “Geez, Mom is a paper hoarder..lol!”
I currently design for Cheryl @ Creative Kuts Chicas! And I must say, At first it’s a little intimidating to create along side women whom have been crafting for years, compared to my few years. Totally felt like a rookie. But once I got to know them, they really helped me and shared tips and ideas…and most of all they are sweethearts and a pleasure to work with! Throughout my time in this DT they have really become Sisters!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I was recently certified by Michael’s (My Job) To teach scrapbooking classes!! Which I am UBBER EXCITED ABOUT!!! My first crop night is this Saturday! AHHH I can hardly wait! I’m looking forward to share my art, passion, and most of all what I love to do!
 
 
Here are a few of my projects!






 
Hope you like them as much I liked putting them together!
And to keep up with everything Green Apple Scrapper hit "LIKE" on my Facebook Fan Page

18 comments:

  1. great projects. love the little tic tac purses. i'm anew follower. feel free to follow me back

    cluelesscrafter-jennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I now follow u too!

      Delete
  2. New follower thanks to Pimpin IS Eezy. Love your projects! Feel fee to follow back.

    scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by today! Im headed to your blog now! :)

      Delete
  3. here from the pimped out showcase and lovin your projects. I thought I was a follower before but wasnt showing. Now I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome thanks! Will stop by and visit u too! :)

      Delete
  4. Wohoo girlfriend!! Congrats on teaching classes! Wish it was here! LOL! Congrats on being pimpied this week too!
    SCrappy hugs,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your certification! I was already following you.. you can find me at http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
    Also I love your projects!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2screations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Congrats on the Michaels gig.. I too an a certified instructor there.. woohoo.. love your work.. already was a follower..
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this project is totally very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like them, they are seriously cute! Visiting today from Deezy's hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your projects, very cute!!!New Follower here!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm already a follower from Deezys Pimped out Showcase :)

    Can I just say how much I LOVE your tictac holder?!? :) VERY cool!

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wandy, I am soooo proud of you, you are really doing big things. I will hop over to Deezys and become a follower. Thanks for the fun my friend. Hope to talk to you soon. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Wandy Congrats!!! I was a scrapbook instructor a my Micheal's here in Gulfport. But it was so hard to get ppl to sign up for the class. It will take time an patience if you live in a town where ppl never scrapbooks. lol Wishing you all the best.

    New follower and Hopping over from Deezys. Have a great week. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your certification. That is what I would like to do! Your projects are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comments!
Hugs, Wandy