Home Scrap Layouts Party Decor Cricut Obsession Stamps

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stamping Day!

Hey all!! So today my friend Janine came by to visit and showed me some stamping techniques. She was a Stampin Up rep once upon a time and has the most awesome stamping stuff! She also showed me how to emboss with powder. Which I thought was the coolest thing EVER!!! Jiji!! I thought I new about scrapbooking but compared to my bff a.k.a. My sis-in-law Brenda & Janine, I have a lot to learn! So long story short....lol! Janine and I made a cute announcement card using stamps, embossing, cripping, brads, twine, and some good o'l fashion handwritting! Hope u like!

Xoxo,
Wandy




1 comment:

  1. I love the theme of your blog and happen to think that this is a great blog. Easily one of the best i know. Keep up the great work dear one. I will be following you for more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comments!
Hugs, Wandy