Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Xoxo, Wandy ♥
Here is a little information on the award:
"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers. I enjoy visiting blogs and seeing awesome projects from everyone! Blog hopping is one of my favorite things. hopefully when i feel up to par, i will join a challenge. I started blogging in January and I am still getting the hang of it. Receiving this award is very encouraging, I hope to pass on the encouragement! ♥♥♥
Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Choosing just 5 was so hard! Here they are:
1. Hanneke @ http://hannekeshobbycorner.blogspot.com/
2. Sharla @ http://sharla-thisthingcalledlife.blogspot.com/
3. Kat @ http://scrapnhappykat.blogspot.com/
4. Stephanie @ http://iwannabelikemartha.blogspot.com/
5. Barbara @ http://letsgocrafting.blogspot.com/
hope you all visit the blogs I have chosen! Happy Scappin'!! ♥♥
Xoxo, Wandy ♥
Thursday, March 1, 2012
So I just finished Jaded Blossom's Blog Hop. Gosh what a bunch of creative gals!! Just makes me all the happier I started a blog :-) I must say my favorite is the flag dies! I see myself using that A LOT!!! Just love how you can use it in so many ways! And of course the stamps were all super duper cute!! I had a favorite one in each set! If you haven't gone to the blog hop I highly recommend you go!! here's the link! ---> http://www.jadedblossom.com/ Happy Hopping!!
So I have a few cricut carts but, I they're a few a REALLY want to get.
1. Hoot n Holler- this cart is super cute!
2. B is for boys- to make adorable cuts for my Son's pages!
3. Simply Charmed- I can use this for holiday pages!
4. Birthday Bash- This would be cute for any special occasion!
There's a few more. So hopefully I'll get these sooner than later. :) What are some of your cricut cart favs? Comment Below.